Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mixing foods

I have never been one to mix foods. You give my roommate any combination of peanut butter and chocolate and she's as happy as Allie Brosh with a piece of chicken skin.
equals happiness... for some
Don't get me wrong, I like peanut butter, and I love chocolate, but I don't see why you would combine them when they are so tasty separately. Sure, put peanut butter on bread, the bread isn't bringing much taste to the game.  Plus they are different textures, but not so different as to present a pleasent contrast, like either food and fruit.

Peanut butter cups aside, what I've never gotten into is sandwiches. Throwing together a bunch of cold foods with only mayonnaise to keep it all together? Call me a picky eater, but I think that's just crazy. I've tried so many times to eat a BLT, but every time I end up with toast, a salad and some (delicious) bacon. If the bread touched the tomato at any point, forget about the toast. Nothing is worse than soggy bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment